Sunday, January 11, 2015
Roomba iRobot 620
So my husband got me this for my birthday... it's not diamonds but turns out I love it just as much! It is an iRobot Roomba 620 and it is the Best. Invention. Ever.
We are pretty busy people. Full time teachers. Four Active Kids.
We are also pretty dirty... Four Active Kids. Shedding dog. Bird.
(At least the fish and Tortoise aren't messy)
There are two things that I need to have each night:
1. Vacuumed/ clean floors (we used to have two shedding dogs)
2. A clean kitchen (no dishes in the sink).
This little Robot is A-MAZING! You plug it in and when it's charged it turns green. You hit the green button and VOILA, it starts vacuuming your house. I have no idea how it works but I know this.
1. Somehow it gets EVERYWHERE (under couches, around chairs, close up to walls)
2. It goes over dirtier areas more than once to get it all.
3. It can go from hard wood to carpet.
4. It picks up stuff even after I vacuum with my beloved Dyson!!
5. When it is done vacuuming, it goes right back to its little charger all by itself to charge for the next day!
To empty it is simple~ You just pull this little part out and empty it in your trash.
It's kind of neat because you see what it picks up (I found an old earring (probably under a couch) and I also have saved a lot of Lego people (not sure if that is a great thing).
They are a bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth EVERY penny.
I made a review on YouTube (don't worry... it's quick 2 minutes) so you can hear it and see it in action (plus there is an Amazon link so you can read more reviews and go ahead and buy one!).
You can view the video by clicking HERE.
Thanks for reading!!