Sunday, August 25, 2013

Class Preview for New Students


It's that time of year again where kids and teachers (and parents) are getting ready for school to start.  Each year, I make a little preview video so that my students can 'see' what our classroom is going to look like and send it out to them before school starts.  I have had great feedback from my parents thanking me for these videos and some have said that it really helped their child feel less anxiety about starting a new year.

I just take pictures (and a few videos) of things in my classroom and put it to a song in iMovie.  HERE  is my video from this year:



If you've been a reader of this blog you'll see many of my creations in the video. ;-)

1 comment:

Let me know what you think, and share your ideas!! (So that I can steal them!) ;-)
I'm sorry for the word verification on comments. This blog was getting too much spam to keep it off.