Monday, September 3, 2012

Terrific Tooth Tote


Perhaps you saw my "Adventure of a Tooth" post recently where I talked about what I do when a child loses a tooth.  I wanted to share what I did to house the tooth binder and the books I will send home.

Today I went to JoAnn's and got three canvas totes for 8 bucks.  I also got some sparkly puffy paint (it wasn't necessary but I'm a girl who likes glitter). To house my 'teeth' things, I decorated a bag and called it "Mrs. Doran's Terrific Tooth Tote" I used sharpies to draw and write and then I went over the tooth and Ts with the sparkle puffy paint.  It turned out really cute.  I am planning to use the other bag as a birthday bag and I haven't yet decided what I'm going to use the third bag for but I know I'll come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, and share your ideas!! (So that I can steal them!) ;-)
I'm sorry for the word verification on comments. This blog was getting too much spam to keep it off.